Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitude...day 11

Today I took my children to the state Capitol to view the All Veteran's memorial.  Here in N.D. a memorial has been built to honor and remember those who have served our country.  At 11:00 a.m. the sun shines through a hole that then directs the sunlight to hit the state of N.D. on a bronze globe.  It was good to be surrounded by those who want to remember. 

To view picture link click here.

I am grateful for those who have served in the past and those who continue to serve today in defence of not only our freedom but for the freedom of all people.  Specifically, I am grateful for my brother Rusty and for my grandfather Dean Summers who both sacrificed much to serve our country. 

To view picture link click here.

I am grateful to be an American!