Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gratitude...day 10

I have A LOT of cousins.  Someday I will add them all up but not tonight, it is time to go to bed..  I am so thankful for my cousins!  Some of my favorite memories come from the times I have spent with them.  I don't know about you but I sure have been blessed with some of the choicest friendships on earth with my cousins.  

As a little girl I longed for a sister but my sisters did not come until my mom was done bringing my three brothers to this earth.  So to fill the longing in my life, my girl cousins became like sisters to me.    There is no doubt in my mind that we knew and loved each other before we came to earth.  I am so grateful that we were sent to the same family and that we have the chance to continue to know and love each other here. 

The link  to where I copied the pictures.